Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Embellished Tees for the kids

 

I purchased the motorcycle design from Embroidery Library and the Paris Pretty Bella design from Planet Applique.
 
Now, look closer....
 

I added a little sparkle to her crown using my BeJeweler - CRYSTAL FIRE I blogged about here.
 
Debbie commented on that post saying she has not been able to find the BeJeweler - CRYSTAL FIRE.
I purchased my BeJeweler - CRYSTAL FIRE several years ago from Nancy's Notions.
I see Nancy's Notions no longer carries the CRYSTAL FIRE, so I did a search online and found it here for $14.95.
 
Go ahead....
add a little bling to your next project - the girls will love it!
 


2 comments:

Terri said...

Adorable...so jealous that you are able to create these fun things!

Love the added "bling"...what girl doesn't LOVE that?!

Debbie said...

Woo-hoo!! Thank you for finding where to get one :) Love the shirts too!