Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Team spirit!

 
Did anyone notice on yesterdays post the following comment?
 
AnonymousAnonymous said...
"I knew I should have hidden that BRITTLE before leaving for work.!!!! I counted the pieces before leaving............... just so you know!!!!"
 
I am sure by now you have figured out Anonymous is -  AKA Mr. Fisherman.
 
Not only did I NOT eat ALL the peanut brittle, but I boxed some up to ship to Arkansas with these Razorback shirts I embroidered for my nephews.

 
 
 
Hope they like them!



2 comments:

Debbie said...

Nice shirts! Yes, go Razorbacks! I have relatives there too ;)

Terri said...

Awesome shirts!

I so wish one of these machines was in my budget...my hubby won a good size jackpot in Vegas, and he split with me but I STILL don't think I can pull one off! ;-(