Monday, July 13, 2020

Lost

I started this little wall hanging well over a year ago.


I have no earthly idea where it is.
My niece was coming to visit and I needed to transform my sewing room back into a guest room for her visit.
At the time I had been working on this little wall hanging.
I remember carefully folding it so the batting and backing wouldn't shift and stashing it SOMEWHERE.



I've looked in all the obvious places.
Nope.
Really haven't a clue....

My mission today will be searching every nook and cranny of my sewing room until I find it.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG !!!
Definitely good luck with that, because I see your sewing room daily ! Lol !!!

FlyAwayHome said...

Hey Anonymous, aka "Mr. Fisherman", I am creative. I can't be neat too. :0)

Debbie said...

Too funny! Don't look and it will appear :)