Thursday, January 3, 2019

Cricut Maker fun!

Back in October Mr. Fisherman bought me new toy. 

A CRICUT MAKER!!!!!


When it arrived in the mail all I had was a bit of colored card stock to play with.
So I played...



I really liked this owl design and stuck it to my lampshade.


Looks a little dark and spooky, don't you think?
After all, it was October - the scariest month of the year.

I also made up a few tags for treat bags to hand out at Halloween.






This darn thing is so much fun to play with.
I can't wait to share future projects.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

That circuit maker is COOL! I've seen them but have not tried it yet.

Anonymous said...

I personally think the circuit maker is really a good gift idea for a teenager or under teenage. It is kinda creative, that makes these children increase their ability to think. I bought one from Love-UP.co.uk for my niece, she really enjoys playing with it.

FlyAwayHome said...

Great Idea Afaq. I'm sure a teenager would LOVE the Cricut. It truly does get those creative juices flowing.