Sunday, January 20, 2019

~ Got a question ~

In the past, when someone would comment on one of my posts
 I would e-mail them thanking them for their comment or answer a question they may have. If I thought my answer would benefit others I would respond in a comment, otherwise, I would e-mail them directly. Unless they are waiting on an answer to a question, I feel like no one ever goes back to see if a blogger responded to their comment.

 Maybe I'm wrong.

I have noticed most bloggers respond to a comment with another comment, so I will be trying something new...
Instead of e-mail, I will be responding with a comment on my post.
What's your opinion - which is better?
Do you actually go back to see if that blogger responded to you via another comment?
I'm just trying to decide the best way to let my readers know how much I appreciate the fact that they not only read my blog posts, but take the time to comment.

That's really all I had today but who wants to read a post without at least ONE photo, am I right?

A gift for Brianna.


Bath towel, Magic Bath Crackles and a bath puff to match.

Have a great day!

Linking today to:
https://www.skiptomylou.org/

4 comments:

Kathy E. said...

Lucy, I usually reply to comments via email also. It is rare that I'll go back to a blog post to "see" if the blogger replied via a comment. Who has time for that?? :) I am always happy to see that someone comments on a post I've taken the time to write and add photos, so it is certainly worth the time to respond and thank them. *I will come back to this post to see what others think!

pbrenner said...

If it's an option, I select to receive follow up comments via email - so you can reply on the blog and I get an email that there is a response. I don't necessarily need a 'thank you' response, but it is nice to have a question answered or if there's a follow on from the comment. BTW, I enjoy your blog and appreciate the great gift ideas I can steal, errr borrow, from you :-)

FlyAwayHome said...

Thanks Kathy E. I too am happy for someone to take the time to comment. It incourages me to keep posting... I know at least there is someone out there reading my little blog :) Thanks again. Oh, and if you are reading this, check out the comment from pbrenner. Good idea! Why I have never thought about that....duh?

FlyAwayHome said...

Thanks pbrenner. Why I have never thought about selecting to receive follow up comments, I don't know. I think its a great idea. I'm gonna try it. Your comments are always so sweet. Steal away, girl! I love it. Thanks again.