Tuesday, February 26, 2019

~ What's for breakfast ~



These were so yummy, I just had to share.
I had some bananas getting pretty ripe and blueberries left from Valentine's Day I needed to use.
I receive regular e-mails from Genius Kitchen and thought I would check them out first to see what I could find.
I found this recipe and thought I would give it a try.
They are super moist, quick to make and really, really yummy.
I gave them a definite 5 star rating.
Normally I slather my muffins with butter the minute they come out of the oven.
These do not need butter at all because they are so moist and flavorful already.
In fact, they are better after they cool or even the next day.
The recipe makes 12 muffins, so I thought I would try freezing a few to see how they come out.
They never made it to the freezer...
😏


Just check out all those blueberries....
Seriously, the best made from scratch muffins I've ever made.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Thank you for sharing! I cannot wait to make them :)k