Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Sweet comments and a little February sewing

Apparently, I didn't think the whole thing through before deciding to answer your comments via the comment section rather than my usual e-mail.
 I received so many sweet compliments on my last post and then realized I just can't pop in and add another comment to answer each one.
 I needed to add a "reply" button.
 Duh???
I tried several tutorials to add the reply button in the comments and nothing worked. 
I contacted Blogger for some help on Saturday and they still have not answered.
Anyone have any suggestions?
I am stumped.
In the meantime I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to write such sweet and encouraging comments. 

Even though I spent a good deal of time trying to figure the whole reply button thing out, I did start a little February/Valentine sewing...

Just need to add a few finishing touches...
Be back soon.

No comments: