Tuesday, April 2, 2019

WIP (work in progress)

Yes, I'm still here...not making my blogging goal of twice a week.
Why is that?
I have good intentions.
Really, I do.
Sometimes it's life getting in the way and sometimes
(if I'm being honest)  I'm just not in the mood.
  I would rather be sewing.
And another excuse reason...
I'm not a writer.
 Sometimes it's a struggle for me to put two coherent sentences together.
(Obviously, skipping school was my favorite subject 😉)

Anyhow, I have been able to keep (and exceed) my goal of making at least one small little quilted project a month.
So far since January I have completed eight small projects.
That's almost three a month!

My "done is better than perfect" project.


One thing lead to another


A gift for a friend


A little February sewing.


Hiding your mistakes


Scrappy little hearts


More scraps


Dresden Plate


Yay for me!

Grant it, they are very small projects, but that's okay.
My whole goal was to get back into sewing after my year off.

My latest project WIP.

The Flying Dutchman.

It's actually just Flying Geese... arranged a little different.




Almost done.
Be back soon...




1 comment:

Debbie said...

So proud of you!