Monday, December 27, 2010

New Stockings


I hope everyone had a wonderful and happy Christmas.
Now that Santa has come and gone, it's time to clean up.
 I am not one to leave the decorations up days after Christmas.  I usually pack everything up the day after - I am a little late this year. 
Before everything gets packed away I thought I would share my new Christmas stockings.
We desperately needed new stockings this year so I whipped these up a few days before Christmas.


I wanted them to all match - but not match - if you know what I mean.
I used the same fabric, but gave them each a different look.


All the fabric I used came from my "stash" so they didn't cost me a cent.

3 comments:

Terri said...

Adorable, Lucy...I can't even pick a favorite cuz I love them all!

Debbie said...

You are such the 'whipper upper'! Love them -- and love your poinsettia's...onward to the New Year and all it holds for everyone!

Kara @ Mine for the Making said...

Love these!! And your mantel looks lovely too!

I agree...I usually get the Christmas stuff packed away the day after...Looks like I wont get to it for another couple days as I am sick :( Oh well!

HOpe all is well!! Thinking of you and your family often.