Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sew & Tell Linky party?



Here's the thing...
I am pondering hosting a SEWING linky party each week and wondering how many of you would be interested. Because I don't see many SEWING linky parties, I am hoping some of you would like to join me for some SEW & TELL fun each week.
What's a SEW & TELL linky party, you ask?
First of all....
IT'S A PARTY !!!... and who doesn't love a PARTY !
 It's a party where you will be able to share your creativity with others. My readers will be able to link up their sewing projects for others to see, and in turn, add a button on their blog back to mine inviting others to check them out or add a link to their own sewing project. When the party is over and all the dishes are done, I will pick a few of my favorites to feature the following week.
If your interested, please comment on this post or shoot me a quick e-mail.
If I get enough interest, I will start hosting a Sew & Tell party each week. 
Are you game?
 
 
These darn mug rugs are sooooo addicting!

 

  
 
Linking today to:
 

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I'd love to but I cannot until I've finished the project (painting) I'm on! :-D