Sunday, July 17, 2011

Another Taylor Made design


When I posted my Taylor Made bag a few days ago, Janine asked
where I purchased the pattern.
Unfortunately, I purchased the pattern so long ago I could not remember.
I then went on the search for her....and found it here.

While on my search, I came across this cute little Taylor Made Design.

I found it here - on sale!
Regular $6.00 on sale for $3.00.
It's a pincushion, but I think it would be cute just as
a slice of birthday cake for a non-sewer.
What do you think?

I can't wait to try it. 
Have any of you made this pattern?
There are 6 pages of instructions for this little slice of cake.
Did you find it easy?

2 comments:

Money Saving Maine-iac said...

How cute these would be for a child's playset too. Little ones love to pretend birthdays. :)

Terri said...

These are adorable...I can totally picture this cute little "piece of cake" glued to a plate and either used as the pin cushion it is supposed to be or just for display. Can't wait to see what YOU come up with!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...