Wednesday, February 6, 2013

What is YOUR most used kitchen appliance?


Mine?
 
(I am a little embarrassed to admit this).

It's this Cuisinart ice cream, sorbet and yogurt maker.
I originally blogged about it here.
 
  
Since Christmas this thing has really gotten a workout.
 I have used it at least every other day since Christmas - NO LIE.
I would like to say I have been making quarts of healthy yogurt, but...
 
 NOPE.
 
Here's what I have been making...
 
 
I made my regular chocolate chip cookie recipe, but added toffee chips and little peanut butter into the mix.
First, I spooned the ice cream onto one cookie, I placed another cookie on top and pressed together  until the ice cream began to squish out the side and then I...
  
 
Mmmmmm..... 

5 comments:

Mariaelena said...

That ice cream sandwich looks amazing...enjoy!...my most used appliance is my mini keurig (daily) and now my NutriBullet...been making green smoothies like crazy!!...have a great day and come on over for a visit!, Mariaelena

Terri said...

Remind me NOT to buy an ice cream maker...I have weight "issues" as is!

My most used kitchen appliance is hands down, my KitchenAid Mixer...shocking, I know! Can't mix those cookies by hand!

Debbie said...

OMG. Beautiful cookie and totally decadent! Kitchen appliance? First let me find out where my kitchen is...I'll get back to you on this ;)

Diane said...

Girl...I'm comin' to your house for ice cream! That is sooo my weakness, that and chocolate. :)

Jenny Lynn said...

It looks very yummy! I use my food processor almost as much as my hand mixer. I am sure if I owned one of these that IT would be the most used kitchen appliance at my house. :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog!