Monday, September 18, 2017

HomeGoods...

Don't you just LOVE them?
They have so much to look at and their prices are always right.
 
I often stroll through HomeGoods looking for gift ideas.
 
Bettina's birthday was coming up soon and I needed a little gift.
 
I usually wander around trying to find something I can personalize.
 I found the sweetest little ceramic tray holding a bottle of lemon scented hand soap and lotion.
 I then found an adorable little yellow and white cutting board to match.
 
 
It was just the right size to prop behind the soap and add some color.
 
 
I added the personalized dishtowel and (since everything had a lemon theme) I included my favorite lemon pie recipe.
 

All wrapped and ready to go...
 
 
Because everything at HomeGoods is so reasonably priced, I was able to put this little gift together for under $20.
 
I hope everyone is having a great Monday!
 

No comments: