Sunday, August 9, 2020

Just a reminder


Just a bit of Cricut humor.
I made this back before Covid-19 was even a thought, but I find it very appropriate especially today.
I purchased the hand soap container at The Dollar Tree, removed the label, and made it my own using my Cricut and a bit of permanent vinyl.
 It holds quite a bit of soap and is easy to refill.

In case you are wondering, I haven't given up on my Patio Picnic quilt.
We have been busy with a few home projects lately which hasn't left much time to sew.

I was hoping to finish my Patio Picnic quilt before the August Sew Sampler is released, however,
 I did notice the Fat Quarter Shop has already posted a sneak peek of the new August Sew Sampler.

Yikes!
I better get sewing...
😊

1 comment:

Bitohoneygirl said...

Yikes is right! :)