Friday, January 6, 2012

Cheap, easy and delicious.


Last nights dinner.

All it takes are 3 ingredients.

Roast


Dry onion soup mix and a can of cream of mushroom soup.
(No name brand snob here)


Mix one package of the dry onion soup and a can cream of mushroom together.
Do not add any liquid; the mixture will be thick.
Put your roast in the slow cooker and slather it with the mixture.


Set the slow cooker on low and go sew for 6 to 8 hours!

Talk about delicious... there's even plenty of drippings
to make gravy for your mashed potatoes.


Linking today to:
http://romantichome.blogspot.com/
 

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Now that's what I'm talkin' about! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!! :)

Bev said...

Sounds yummy to me!!

Anonymous said...

I'll never eat that again, you know that don't you.!!!!!
You just think that's sooooooo funny that you sneaked the MUSHROOM'S by me. I thought something tasted FUNNY!!!
Don't tell anybody I said this, but it was actually very good.

dpeele said...

Dad eats cream of mushroom soup?

FlyAwayHome said...

Okay...If you are reading these comments...Anonymous is Mr. Fisherman. He doesn't eat mushrooms or onions. Until now, he never knew that's what went into this roast and he absolutely LOVES it! Believe me.... he will eat it again! I think you could also use cream of celery.

Shabby chic Sandy said...

That sounds so good--people in my family don't like mushrooms--so I think I could use cream of potato:)