Monday, January 9, 2012

New Years resolutions.


I have two New Year's resolutions....

The first is to finish a few unfinished projects.

Like this one.


I started this little summertime wall hanging a couple of years ago.
All it needs is the binding, but for some reason I put it away and never completed it.  

********

My second resolution is to try to reduce the amount of fabric stash I currently own - using much of my stash for eco-friendly projects.

Like this one...

My little "green" fabric fold up tote.
I purchase the Kermit design and just added my own words.


Look how easily it folds.






 I used small pieces of Velcro to hold it together when it's folded up.


All folded and ready to go.

How am I doing so far?


Linking today to:

6 comments:

Debbie said...

You are doing GREAT!
You know how I feel about the 'F' word (FROG) but Kermit I like! ;)

Bev said...

Doing great...and we have only completed one week this year!!

Karrie said...

Ohh! That Kermit green bag is so cute! Love it!

Terri said...

Good for you...I am sure I have a project or two (maybe even ten), that need to be completed! You have inspired me to "git er done"!

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Love Kermit and love how the bag folds up. A great eco-friendly project. I'd love for you to share this at my ongoing linky that's exclusively for bags and totes... http://threadingmyway.blogspot.com/2012/01/threading-your-way-bags-and-totes-link.html

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva said...

Did you use a purchased pattern for the bag? My mom has been wanting me to make her bags, and that type of fold down bag would be great for her. PS ~ that is hubby's favorite pharse that he does... in the kermit voice of course, LOL.
~Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva
SpunkyDiva at live.com