Thursday, July 26, 2012

Quilted table mat - 28X28


No matter how ugly they may be...
 I just can't seem to resist finding a use for even the smallest little scraps from other projects.
(I sometimes wonder if I should have named my blog "Sew Scrappy" or "Scrap Happy".)

If you remember, I had a bit of black and white checked sunflower fabric leftover from my

Here, I have used some of those little leftover scraps in my sunflower table mat.
I pieced my table mat by machine and quilted it by hand.

The back is done in sunflower fabric also - making it reversible.

Whatcha got blooming out of your scrap basket today?


Linking today to:

2 comments:

p.s.phyllis sews said...

I don't always use up all my scraps but I do LOVE it when I can! Great work on your table quilt. It looks really summery!

Debbie said...

Bee-u-tiful!!