Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Lucy Aurora

Need a quick personalized baby gift?
I whipped this one up in no time for sweet little Lucy Aurora.

First...
 I purchased a 3 piece bib and burp cloth set with a pretty little heart already embroidered on it.
I just added her name.


Next...
I fell in love with this soft, snuggly (ready made) blanket.
I pulled a scrap of pretty polka dot fabric from my stash and added the applique design. 


Fast and easy!

And what baby doesn't like a tiny security blanket to hang on to?

Again, simple.


All I did was embroider her name.

DONE!

Easy as that.

Don't you just love quick and easy?

I do.

Linking today to:
https://www.skiptomylou.org/

3 comments:

pbrenner said...

You put together the sweetest gifts <3 And what a lovely name for a precious baby girl!

Debbie said...

!!! Too easy !!! Adorable :)

FlyAwayHome said...

Thank you Debbie and pbrenner for your sweet comments. I love making baby gifts.