Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Lost and FOUND!

Despite Mr. Fisherman's comment on my last post 😉...

I found it!


I found it between a stack of folded fabrics. 
Why I put it there, I haven't a clue.

I am going through all my UFO's (unfinished objects) and trying to get them completed.
I have things I started years ago and never finished.
I either got bored with the project, didn't like the way it was looking or wasn't quite sure how I wanted to finish it.

While I'm in this "better done than perfect" mood, I thought I would drag them out and finish them - good or bad.

I didn't have quite enough of the green polka dot fabric to make a nice binding, but I gave it a shot anyway. 
I had a hard time pulling it around to the back to stitch it down.
It was way too narrow for binding, which is why it looks a little wonky.


Well, maybe A LOT wonky....


But, it's done and I'm on to the next UFO.

4 comments:

pbrenner said...

I have a few things stashed in 'safe' places too. I keep telling myself that I need to reorganize (or just organize!) my sewing room, but that requires going into my very hot attic (where lots of stuff is stored) so I wait until the feeling passes :-) I think 'wonky' adds charm, and finished is always good!

FlyAwayHome said...

"Wonky adds charm"....you are too sweet pbrenner. My sewing room is a sewing/guest room so I have to occasionally clean up for guests :) Most is organized, but I make such a huge mess with each project. I do totally get the waiting till the feeling passes though...been there, done that. LOL Thanks again for reading

Debbie F said...

Wonky. It is finished and looks great!

FlyAwayHome said...

Thank you, Debbie F