Sunday, July 26, 2020

Moving right along...

I am really loving the 1" half square triangle paper I received in my Sew Sampler Box.


It's super easy to use.
Just follow the arrows and sew on the dashed lines.


The pattern calls for 5 eighteen square sections.

 
Once they are sewn, cut apart, the paper peeled off and pressed you will end up with five adorable little stacks of 1 1/2" squares.


Yep.
Cute, aren't they?


Theses are so tiny.
I would never have been able to sew these without the triangle paper.

I will have to say if you are someone who likes a clean, neat sewing table,
these might not be for you.

 
What a mess!


But, worth the mess in the end.


Don't you think?

2 comments:

Deb F said...

Make a mess! Make a mess! *LOL* Glad you like them though :-)

FlyAwayHome said...

Deb F, you are only seeing a small part of my mess. Oh, I'm making a HUGE mess!