Thursday, October 28, 2010

I've been a little busy lately....


working on my daughter and granddaughters Halloween outfits.
Oakleigh, my granddaughter, is going to be Minnie Mouse for Halloween but she still needs something festive to wear during the day, right?
I try not to do "Halloween" so that she will be able to wear it more than once. I just chose the colors of Halloween and made a dual purpose bag to match. The crayon bag can also be used as her "loot" bag for trick or treat if she wants.


The dress started out as a tee shirt. I just added a ruffle and a few embellishments.



Of course, I couldn't send the bag empty. I filled it with a Halloween coloring book, lollipops, crayons and pencils.
I am finishing up my daughters outfit and will post it tomorrow....
See ya then!

Linking today to:

6 comments:

Kara @ Mine for the Making said...

So adorable!

Ok Im going to start chanting it...

Etsy shop! Etsy shop! Etsy shop!

:)

Terri said...

Wow, do you ever run out of cute ideas? This is adorable, and to think it just started out as a plain tee shirt...amazing!

Debbie said...

BTW-I need a new outfit too :) LOVE the material!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

AllieMakes! said...

VERY cute! LOVE that font!
You should come link this up to my Making It With Allie Link Party! I think it would make a Fabulous addition!
AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

Lisa said...

I just love how you can take the most simple things and turn them into something fantastic!! I may have told you that before, but I am continuously amazed at your creativity!