Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Unpublished comments and kindergarten for Oakleigh

 
Mr. Fisherman reads my blog daily and is my biggest fan (along with my BFF, Debbie) so here's what happens when life gets busy and I have no time to blog...
 


Hmmmmmm! August 16th........wasn't that like ..last month or something??? on Mr. Fisherman's new favorite pie.
 
Anonymous
on 9/3/13

August 16th was 13 days ago !!!!!!!!!!!!! on Mr. Fisherman's new favorite pie.
 
Anonymous
on 8/29/13

August 16 was 11 days ago ???? on Mr. Fisherman's new favorite pie.
 
Anonymous
on 8/27/13

These comments may say "Anonymous" but I know it's Mr. Fisherman motivating me to get back into the swing of things, so I'm back with a little something for Oakleigh...
 
Miss Oakleigh started kindergarten a few weeks ago and to celebrate I made her a new outfit and pencil case for school.
 
 
 
I purchased the school themed fabric months ago - not quite knowing what I was going to make out of it. I decided on a quick elastic waistband skirt and used the same fabric to applique onto a purchased tee shirt.
Since Oakleigh lives in another state, I had her mom measure around her waist and from her waist to her knee for length and send me the measurements.

 
Fit perfectly!
 

3 comments:

Debbie said...

So glad you are back!! I've never seen fabric like that - love it :)

Sandy said...

I was just thinking about you the other day and noticing that you hadn't posted anything in awhile! Welcome back :)

Love both of these, that pencil case is just the cutest!

Terri said...

Where have you been?! Missed ya! This is so stinkin' cute, my granddaughter, who also just started kindergarten would love something like this.

So glad you are back!