Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Best and Easiest Pork Chops - EVER!


I LOVE my slow cooker.
 EVERYTHING I make in my slow cooker comes out yummy.
 
Last night's dinner was no exception.
All it takes are three little ingredients.

Ingredients:
2 cans of cream of chicken soup
1 package Hidden Valley Original Ranch seasoning mix
4 thick cut boneless pork chops
 
 
Instructions:
1. Mix the seasoning mix with the cream of chicken soup.
2. Spread about 1/2 cup of your mixture in the bottom of your slow cooker.
3. Place pork chops in slow cooker. 
  
 
 
4. Pour remaining mixture over pork chops.
 
 
5. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
  
 
We like ours with yellow rice and fresh (not canned) green beans.
(The gravy is much thicker than it looks on the plate).
  I even had enough gravy and beans left for dinner tonight.
I'm thinking...
Baked chicken, green beans, mashed potatoes and this yummy gravy.
Mmmmmmm.....
 
If you like this recipe you might want to check out my easy slow cooker roast too.
 
Have a great day!
 
 
Linking today to:
 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

CAN'T WAIT FOR DINNER TONIGHT....

Debbie said...

YUMMO! It's been difficult to find a way to make pork chops *tender* but this is it! Let's see, dinner at 6?

Sandy said...

I am always looking for new recipes for pork chops. Can't wait to give this one a try :)

Donna said...

This is really wanting me to get a slow cooker. That looks so good and easy, too.
D

Unknown said...

When mixing the cream of chicken with the ranch packet Do you add additional can of water that it calls for?

FlyAwayHome said...

Hi Mylynn... you are a no reply blogger so I had no way to contact you except in a comment on this post. No you do not add any water. Just mix the dry ranch dressing in with the can of soup.

Anonymous said...

Does the pork chops have to be thawed? Kvanderwarker@hotmail.com