I LOVE my slow cooker.
EVERYTHING I make in my slow cooker comes out yummy.
Last night's dinner was no exception.
All it takes are three little ingredients.
2 cans of cream of chicken soup
1 package Hidden Valley Original Ranch seasoning mix
4 thick cut boneless pork chops
1. Mix the seasoning mix with the cream of chicken soup.
2. Spread about 1/2 cup of your mixture in the bottom of your slow cooker.
3. Place pork chops in slow cooker.
4. Pour remaining mixture over pork chops.
5. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
We like ours with yellow rice and fresh (not canned) green beans.
(The gravy is much thicker than it looks on the plate).
I even had enough gravy and beans left for dinner tonight.
Baked chicken, green beans, mashed potatoes and this yummy gravy.
If you like this recipe you might want to check out my easy slow cooker roast too.
Have a great day!
Linking today to: