Saturday, January 5, 2013

Do you ever wonder why no one responds to your comments?

 
It's possible you are a (noreply-comment@blogger.com) and don't even know it.
I get so many nice comments or questions from people with no way to answer them back other than in another comment on that post.
If you're like me, when I comment on a blog I don't usually go back to their comment page to see if they have - Ummm...commented on my comment???
I prefer to reply via e-mail.
I think some of you are not even aware you are "noreply" bloggers.
Really, I have not been ignoring you.

It's an easy fix if your interested...

1. Go to your Blogger dashboard
2. Click on the down arrow by your name in the top right hand corner
3. Select the orange box that says "Blogger Profile"
4. Click "Edit Profile" in the top right hand corner
5. Under Privacy, make sure the "Show my email address" box is checked
6. Under Identity, make sure your email address is listed by where it says "Email Address"
7. Scroll to the bottom and click "Save Changes"

You're done!

 
  (Waist Watcher Coconut Cream Pie found here)
 
You can also email me directly if you have any questions.
I have provided my email address in the side bar of this blog.
Hope this helps.

Have a great weekend!
 
                              

4 comments:

Bev said...

Hmmm I couldn't find 'show my email' in the privacy area??

Debbie said...

Who knew? But it explains alot! :)

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

I've been mulling over a cute way to say what you said today in this post! Grrr. Kind of frustrating when I go to reply to a comment... and can't!

Thanks! I think I'll quote you, if you don't mind. Maybe people just don't know. Seriously.

Benefit of the doubt,
Kelley~

Terri said...

I too was excited to see this post because I thought you had solved my problem too...but this only resolves the issue if the person that is asking the question has a blog, right? Or am I missing something?

I just recently figured out how to reply to the comment so it comes up in the comments itself, but yes the person does have to come back and check AND, I don't know how to make it so the answer appears directly under the question asked. Clear as mud?

On another note...I can't wait to try out your recipe...loves me some Coconut Cream Pie...and it's WW to boot! It doesn't get any better than that!