Monday, July 29, 2013

Church Ladies' Apron

 
A few days ago I posted my Miss P. Pod apron.
 I never once thought about giving the information about the pattern itself until Terri asked if I used a pattern, or designed my own.
I wish I could say this little vintage inspired apron was my design, but no.
 
I purchased this Mary Mulari pattern many years ago from Nancy's Notions.
This pattern only takes two - 1 yard pieces of fabric to make.
 
The best thing about the Church Ladies' Apron is - it's reversible!
 
Looks like Nancy is still offering the Church Ladies' Apron pattern on her site.
If your interested you can find it here.
 
Happy Monday!


2 comments:

Terri said...

Thanks so much for posting this, Lucy! I love that it is reversible and I also like that it does not look super long. I don't feel that an apron really needs to go below the knees!

Gotta go purchase that pattern! TFS!

Debbie said...

NICE!