Thursday, July 25, 2013

Snack Time


School is starting soon and some of you may prefer using reusable snack bags in your child's lunchbox.
 I have a tutorial here for an easy eco-friendly bag if you're interested.
The snack bag below was sewn out of boredom one afternoon, so I have no tutorial.
I purchased the pretzel design here.
 
 
Truth be known, I went into my sewing room that day to clean.
As I started putting things away, my mind starts to wander...
My mind immediately goes to "Hummm... what can I do with this little scrap?"
I have a yard or more of this polka dot fabric, but for some reason, I just can't seem to let go of this little piece left from another project.
 I keep going back to this scrap thinking, "There has to be something I can use this for."
 Is it possible I have a form of OCD? 
Should I be in therapy for this obsession?
I really can't be the only one this happens to.

 Or...

7 comments:

Debbie said...

No comment. *wink*

Debbie said...

No you are NOT the only one :)

Terri said...

I swear...you could make something cute out of a paper bag! Kudos to you for making use of all your scraps!

Debbie said...

Yes Terri she could - you should see what she has done with toilet paper :)

Anonymous said...

Debbie...............Toilet Paper,
Really !!! LOL!

Kara said...

Love it! So cute!

Kathy Penney said...

Adorable! I love the brown and turquoise together! These little bags are so handy. Thanks for sharing at All Things Pretty!