Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Lets party with The Dollar Tree!


My daughter attends school year-round. Yep, you heard right - no summer break.
The Parents Group at her school host a Friday night dance once a month.
 As a member of the Parents Group, I was asked to put together our beach themed door prizes for August.
We give out two door prizes - one for a girl and another for a boy.

I started at The Dollar Tree thinking I could pick up a couple cheap containers.
Well.....
Look what I ended up with!
 

I purchased two of everything on my list (and the containers) at The Dollar Tree with the exception of the beach towels.
(The Dollar Tree beach towels are pretty cheesy)
 
I checked the clearance isle at Walmart and (lucky me) found two nice beach towels to include.
 
All wrapped and ready for the beach (themed) party.
 

Hope they like um!



Linking today to:
http://romantichome.blogspot.com/


3 comments:

Sandy said...

That is too funny, I was just at the Dollar Tree yesterday picking up some items for gift baskets too! I made a Sunshine basket for a friend who is going through a rough time (bought a yellow basket and filled it with yellow things) and then a basket filled with toys etc. for a little boy we know who is in the hospital. Don't you just love Dollar Tree for projects like this?

Debbie said...

:) Love Dollar Tree! Ya did good!

Unknown said...

What did we do before the Dollar Tree? I love that store. It has lots of teacher stuff cheap, which saves me tons on my classroom. And now you've opened up possibilities for gift baskets!