Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My next door neighbor drives us crazy!

 
In a good way.
Frank always has something cooking on the grill or in his smoker every weekend.
There is a privacy fence between us so we have no idea what he's cooking most of the time; we just know it smells delicious. On occasion, he or his wife will "throw us a bone".
A few weekends ago his wife brought over a container of pork for us to sample.
As always... it was delicious!
My mother always taught me never to return an empty container.
(You can read about Miss Amy Vanderbilt here.)
 Rather than fill the container with the same ol' thing like homemade cookies or other treats, I chose to fill it with something different.
 
 
An appropriate dishtowel!

3 comments:

Diana Pike said...

This is such a cute idea! I just bought some new towels so some embroidery time is now on my schedule today!

Terri said...

I hope he knows this is way too cute to actually use...the first image that popped into my head was bar-b-que sauce smeared across it. Of course that would be a "guy thing"!

Adorable as always!

Debbie said...

So very cute :) I had the same thought as Terri did!!