Tuesday, July 2, 2013

~ Sprucing up home ~

Okay, I will admit it.
 I haven't been the best blogger the last few months.
I have had a lot of other things going on lately with not much time to sew.
I was thinking... rather than not blog at all, I will just start boring you with all the "other things" going on around here.
 
Like this...
 
 
My new fence...
 
 
And all the nice people I have met lately.
 
 
Yep, Dan, the FIOS repairman.
It was storming here the day they installed the fence so I just assumed my TV, internet and phone went out due to the storm.
NOT!
The fence company accidentally cut my underground cable.
(What happened to "Call first BEFORE you dig"?)
I went a day and a half with no TV, internet or landline until Dan showed up.
Thanks to Dan, I was up and running again within an hour of his arrival.
Yippee!
 
You truly don't know how much you miss the stuff till it's gone, do you?

1 comment:

Debbie said...

You truly don't realize! My goodness what a difference from chain link to 'pickets'!! LOVE IT!