Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Just in from shopping Walmart...

 
and look what I found.


These cute little 9" x 11" totes are made from the same fabric as the reusable grocery bags.
Because they are fabric, I think they will make great gift bags to embroider on.
They are a perfect size - not too big - not too small.
I found these reusable totes in the wrapping paper section for a mere $.97 each.
 
There were others with cute designs like cupcakes and hearts, but I like to stick to the "generic" so I can use them
 for any occasion.
As you can see in the picture below, the bottom of these bags are squared; making them able to sit on their own.
 
 
I'm thinking I may embroider the recipients names in pink on the black and white totes and black on the blue one. I am also seeing a sweet little pink flamingo on the black and white polka dot.
Whatcha think?
 
Wouldn't these be perfect wrapping for a co-workers birthday gift?
 The tote (with their name on it) could recycle into a lunch bag afterwards.
Two gifts in one!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

LOVE them! Just the right size and I love that they stand on their own :)

Sandy said...

I'm going to have to look for these! Would be great for greats, and I love your idea of embroidering on them, it would be so cute!

Unknown said...

Oh these are great! The embroidery would really add a nice touch- How creative!