Monday, July 15, 2013

Thank you, thank you and thank you....

 
Remember my Grab and Go Baby gift?
 
 
(You can see the original post here.)
 
At the time of my original post I could not remember where I had gotten the idea for this clever little gift.
Since I actually stole this idea, I wanted to give credit where credit was due, so I started searching.
The hunt was on... 
 
After a million hours (that may be a bit of a stretch) of rummaging around the internet...
 I found my inspiration!
It was Amy at Inspire Co who posted the photo below that caught my eye.
 
 
You can see Amy's post here.
 
I wrote to Amy to thank her for such a unique and useful baby gift idea.
 I then asked if she would mind if I wrote a post referring back to her blog.
 
Here was her response:
 
"Hello, Lucy! I would love that. I do want to mention that I got the idea from Pinterest, from this blogger: http://www.erinlincoln.blogspot.com/2011/09/follow-up-baby-to-go-bags.html so I can't take all the credit for it. Do you mind giving her link as well as the source for my inspiration?"
 
Well, of course I don't mind!
Here is the photo of Erin's Baby-to-go-bag.
Can we say...ADORABLE?
 
 
I am also sending a shout out and thank you to Ladybird Ln who featured my Grab and Go bag on her
 
Don't we just love creative bloggers who love to share?
 

1 comment:

Debbie said...

YES! Sharing is *awesome* :) So very adorable!